Bespoke CRM Systems

Custom-built solutions that are tailored to suit your specific business needs

Contact Us

What is Bespoke CRM?

A Bespoke CRM is a custom-built solution that is tailored to suit your specific business needs, where off-the-shelf solutions aren’t suitable.

Off-the-shelf software is often rigid and inflexible and cannot be tailored to fit around your requirements. As it is essentially a product that is already built for the mass market, it can feel like there is a lot of functionality within these systems that does not apply to you, but you are still paying for, through a typical licensing agreement.

Having a Bespoke CRM System means that all of the functionality can be personalised to mirror your current processes and deliver a solution that truly works for your business.

Microsoft Dynamics 365 comes with all of the standard features you would expect to find within a CRM solution – leads, opportunities, quotes, orders, products, etc. However, sometimes you need more, and that’s where we can support you. With approximately 60% of the solution pre-built, we will understand your requirements and current processes to customise, design and develop the remaining 40% to suit your individual business.

Here at Pragmatiq, we want to design a system that is fit for purpose and tailored to your needs. By leveraging the latest Microsoft technology, Dynamics 365, our team of experts will work with you to develop a Bespoke CRM solution that works for your business.

Examples of Bespoke CRM

To help you get a clearer understanding of what a Bespoke CRM Solution looks like, these are just a few examples of where we have implemented a tailored solution for our clients and designed functionality outside of the standard features. There are many more examples of bespoke systems we have built for numerous industries, so if you would like to know more please get in touch.

Asset Finance

– Lead and Opportunity Management
– Asset Finance Requirements
– Proposal Management and Underwriting
– Deal Acceptance & Paperwork Processes

Charities

– Referral (Lead) and Opportunity Management
– Volunteers & Employee Applications
– Donation Management
– Contract Management

Helpdesk

– Case Management & Customer Self Service Portal
– Managed Service Contract Management
– Change Request Management
– Progress and Usage Reporting

Maintenance & Inspections

– Preventative and Corrective Contracts
– Asset & Work Order Management
– Inventory Management
– Mobile App for Technicians

Hospitality & Sports Clubs

– Lead & Opportunity Management
– Venue and Event bookings
– Partner and Sponsorship Management
– Commission Structures and Targets

Membership Management

– Lead & Opportunity Management
– Memberships and Benefits
– Membership Transactions and Renewals
– Customer Service and Complaint Management

Does your business need a Bespoke CRM?

We have identified three categories our clients typically fall into. If you fall into one of these categories, we are here to assist.

Currently storing data in Excel spreadsheets or disparate systems

We’ve written a helpful article about moving from spreadsheets to a CRM System

Using a CRM and are looking for a more bespoke solution

If you fall into this category, you might find our ‘Bespoke CRM vs Off-the-Shelf Software’ blog post useful

You are currently using Microsoft Dynamics 365 and need support

Take a look at our Fixed-Price Managed Service offering to find out how we can support your business

What our clients say...

VIEW CASE STUDIES

Contact Us

Please complete this enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.