We are driven, innovative, and collaborative.
At Pragmatiq, our team members are at the heart of our business and as we continue to grow, we are always looking for individuals that share our passion and want to drive the business forward. We approach challenges with a unique perspective, always pushing boundaries through collaboration, innovation and drive.
We consistently foster, nurture and reward talent to ensure we always deliver the highest quality service for our clients. In return, each Pragmatiq employee receives a range of benefits, is part of a supportive culture, experiences ongoing training and mentorship, and more.
Life at Pragmatiq
We are all about balance at Pragmatiq. The team enjoys regular social events outside of work and you can see some of our highlights here…download the ‘life at pragmatiq’ brochure
Over the years, we have worked hard to develop and maintain a strong company culture and supporting values. Our values embody who we are and underpin everything we do as a business. Additionally, they help us to ensure all activities and initiatives related to hiring, promoting, development and reward are aligned.
Find out what our employees think about Pragmatiq...
Employer of the Year
We are Northamptonshire’s Employer of the Year, a testament to our dedication to creating a positive work environment, an inclusive and collaborative culture, and focusing on our employees’ growth and development.
Perks of the job
People are at the heart of what we do, so we want to make sure everyone at Pragmatiq feels appreciated. Our extensive benefits package ensures that our employees are looked after both in the office and at home, and includes:
- Private health and dental insurance with Aviva: Comprehensive medical cover for a range of health care services to keep you healthy.
- 24/7 Unlimited Access to a GP: Speak to a GP at any time of the day, with unlimited consultations and no capped appointment times, from the comfort of your own home.
- Money back on healthcare costs: Claim money back on healthcare costs across Dental, Optical, Chiropody, Physiotherapy, ECG, X- ray, and MRI scans, and more.
- Employee assistance programme: 24/7 helpline offers practical information and emotional support for issues relating to family, bereavement, trauma, relationships, stress-related, personal legal information, tax information, medical information, money management, alcohol/drugs and debt support.
- Free counselling sessions: Access to a 24/7 Counselling and support helpline over the phone. Free face-to-face sessions can also be accessed, including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
- Free health assessments: Easy access to online health assessments, giving you the full picture of your health with guidance on how you can improve it. Advice covers a range of topics, including physical health, mental health, lifestyle and personal support.
- Well-being workshops: Interactive seminars to build awareness and understanding of mental health and well-being.
- Hybrid working: A mixture of home and office-based working is available to everyone once you’re qualified and settled in.
- Home office kit: To help get you set up working from home we’ll provide you with a high-resolution screen, mouse, and keyboard to use with your laptop, alongside £200 to spend on home office equipment (such as a desk or comfortable chair).
- Holidays: 22 days holiday rising to 25 (based on service length), plus Bank Holidays. Plus the option to buy an extra 5 days leave, or claim 5 days back at the end of the year.
- Walking meetings: If your meeting doesn’t require you to be at a desk, feel free to take the meeting on your mobile and get some fresh air and exercise at the same time.
- Birthday off work: All our employees get their birthday off work, giving them the chance to enjoy their special day. If you’d prefer not to take this day on your birthday, or it falls on a weekend, then you get the day in lieu to take another time.
- Employee Self-Improvement Scheme – We want to encourage our employees to do something in their spare time, that nurtures their physical or mental well-being, whether this involves learning a new skill or going to the gym. Each person gets £500 a year to spend on anything in this remit, such as a gym membership, cooking classes, language lessons, driving lessons, to name but a few ideas.
- Great office environment: Our HQ is based in Witan Studios in the heart of Milton Keynes. The office is bright, modern and spacious, and just a short walk from Centre:MK, The Hub and MK train station.
- Green spaces nearby: With over 6,000 acres of parkland, dotted with rivers, lakes, woodland, and trails, Milton Keynes lives up to its reputation as the ‘city in the country’. Thanks to Milton Keynes easy transport links, all of these spaces are right on our doorstep, giving you the chance to explore around your work hours on in your lunch break.
- Stay fuelled: In the office, we have a coffee machine, variety of teas, hot chocolate, squash, breakfast items and other snacks to keep you fuelled throughout the day.
- Your views listened are to: We’re always open to hearing employees suggestions on how we can improve things at Pragmatiq, whether it’s to do with the office, culture, business or anything else. We actively encourage everyone to provide their ideas on how we can make Pragmatiq the best place to work and if we can’t make something happen at the time, we will explain why or explore alternatives where possible.
Training and Personal Development
- Regular reviews: We work in 90-day cycles across the business, which means at the end of every 30-day period you have a monthly review with your line manager, and a more detailed one every 90-days. This helps us to check -in with each employee, better understand where you’d like more training, support you in your professional goals and shout about your successes.
- Continual training: We encourage regular training and understand that in the technology space, things are constantly changing and skills need to be kept up-to-date. To support this, all employees get up to £1,000 worth of training and certifications paid per year.
- Dedicated weekly education hours: Throughout the business we prioritise training each week and dedicate set education hours to this.
- Opportunities for progression: We always aim to provide opportunities for progression and many of our employees have moved up the career ladder here at Pragmatiq. We’re proud of the talent we grow and have various progression paths, with the relevant training and support, across the business.
- Positive company culture: In addition to the regular catch-ups individuals have with their line manager, we hold a company-wide meeting each month to share key developments and updates across the business. This is also an opportunity to recognise the brilliant work of individuals across the company.
- Regular get-togethers: Whether it’s meals out, regular games nights, after work drinks, or something else, we love an excuse for a social outing. Not only are these great fun, but also an opportunity to get to know the people you work you with, outside of the office.
- Quarterly socials: Every 90-days, the whole team gets together in person for our end-of-quarter company recap. Afterwards, we have a company-wide social activity, which has featured activities like hoverboarding, a spa evening, bowling and go-karting, in the past.
- Christmas party: The Pragmatiq Christmas party is a chance to get dressed up, let our hair down and celebrate our hard work throughout the year.
Giving back to the community
Pragmatiq is proud to support a variety of local charities and organisations through different activities. Throughout the year, we organise fundraising activities to support a charity in need, and everyone in the business is given one volunteering day a year to give back and make a difference.
Our Open Vacancies
To apply for any of our roles, please forward a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What our employees say...
“I would definitely recommend working for Pragmatiq!”
“Across the business, there is a clear focus on career progression and if you put time into your job, they will put lots of time into your development.”
“The team at Pragmatiq are friendly and lots of fun to work with. Additionally, the culture and benefits we enjoy as employees are fantastic, as is the lovely office space.”
“The management team are very transparent in terms of the direction and general running of the business, which has allowed me to gain exposure to other areas of the business and expand my learnings further.”
“I’ve worked for Pragmatiq for 4 years and would definitely recommend them as a company to work for.”
“Management are supportive in terms of personal development which has allowed me to develop further within my role, as well as adding to my own personal development.”
“There is a strong focus on delivering high-quality implementations for our clients. The work is really rewarding and the clients are good to work with.”
“Would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a new opportunity working with Microsoft Dynamics, alongside a young, creative, skilled and passionate team!”
“The work environment is clearly important to the company, as the office is modern and fun.”
“Everyone at the company is so lovely to work with, including the supportive and friendly management team.”
“Senior management are very open and honest and good communicators. You are always made to feel valued.”
“They are a very supportive company and there are really no limits to personal development. They are willing to invest in individuals and help you grow in your role, as well as personally.”
“The structure and ethos of the company make it an enjoyable place to work and somewhere that you can grow, as the company grows.”
“I have found that when you need help it’s there and the team values ideas from everyone.”
“So far, Pragmatiq has been an amazing place to work and I would recommend it to anyone!”
“Every single person here has made me feel welcome and part of the team.”
“The help and support offered at Pragmatiq is fantastic. Being a relatively new employee, training is at the core of my day-to-day working life and any issues I have faced, have been met with enthusiastic guidance.”
“I can’t speak highly enough about the management, work culture, and everyone who makes up the company.”
“The work is very varied, dealing with a range of clients with individual needs.”
“Management genuinely cares about their employees’ wellbeing.”
“Good culture and good encouragement to make suggestions and have a say – management listen and action suggestions.”
“Fast-growing, well-managed company with a great team.”
Please complete the form below and a member of our team will get back to you shortly.
"*" indicates required fields