At Pragmatiq, our team members are at the heart of our business and as we continue to grow, we are always looking for innovative and driven individuals to join the business.
We have a clear purpose that everyone is working towards and are seeking individuals that share our passion and want to drive the business forward. We consistently foster, nurture and reward talent to ensure we always deliver the highest quality service for our clients. In return, each Pragmatiq employee receives a range of benefits, is part of a supportive culture, experiences ongoing training and mentorship from both the leadership & wider team, and more.
Below, we detail our culture, the office, company values, benefits, current vacancies, and what the team says about working for Pragmatiq.
We are all about balance at Pragmatiq. The team enjoys regular social events outside of work and you can see some of our highlights here…Download our Culture & Careers Book
The Pragmatiq Office
The Pragmatiq office is based in the Witan Studios in Central Milton Keynes, located near to The Hub, and a short walk to both MK Train Station and Centre:MK. Having a bright, modern environment and an atmosphere our teams enjoy working in, is hugely important to us.
Our office offers a variety of workstations and also features a large courtyard area, a ground-floor cafe and a Thai restaurant.
Over the years, we have worked hard to develop and maintain a strong company culture and supporting values. Our values embody who we are and underpin everything we do as a business. Additionally, they help us to ensure all activities and initiatives related to hiring, promoting, development and reward are aligned.
Some of the benefits we offer at Pragmatiq...
Health & Well-Being
We care deeply about our people at Pragmatiq. We have a variety of benefits that support health & wellbeing such as:
- A health & lifestyle benefits package – money back on everyday healthcare costs such as Dental, Optical and Physiotherapy, access to 24/7 Counselling and support helpline, a direct line to a doctor via phone or video chat, online health assessments and deals and discounts from great brands
- Private health insurance with Aviva
- Mental-health support – We work with Arthur Ellis: Mental Health Support to hold regular awareness sessions, to look after both yourself and your team members mental health
Training & Personal Development
We are committed to training and progression at Pragmatiq, giving everyone the opportunity to succeed.
- Up to £1,000 worth of training and certifications paid per year – All of our employees are encouraged to undertake regular training and accomplish certifications in line with their job role, to ensure we are delivering to the best standards for our clients
- Dedicated weekly education hours – Throughout the business we prioritise training each week and dedicate set education hours to this
- Employee Self-Improvement Scheme – £500 to spend against personal learning and development activities such as a gym membership, cooking classes, language lessons, to name but a few
With people at the heart of everything we do, we believe that our people should be rewarded and recognised for their outstanding achievements and efforts. It is also important to us that our team get to know each other, whether you are in the office or working remotely.
- Weekly meetings – Every week we have a virtual weekly meeting to catch up as a team, discuss important points and share recognition across the business
- Quarterly social – At the end of each quarter, the whole team gets together in person for a presentation and some fun. We have done activities like hoverboarding, a spa evening, bowling and go-karting, with plenty more to come
- Regular get-togethers – Amongst the team, we regularly organise activities to get together and have fun after work. Things like our pizza & games night or grabbing a bite to eat and a few drinks, are great opportunities to get to know each other
Giving back to the community
Pragmatiq is proud to support a variety of local charities and organisations through different activities. We regularly organise fundraising activities to support a charity in need, and everyone in the business is allocated one volunteering day a year to give back and make a difference.
Other great benefits
We strive to make Pragmatiq a great place to work and alongside the benefits listed above, also offer the following…
- £200 to spend on home office equipment
- The opportunity to work from the office or home
- Competitive salaries
- Birthday off work
- 30 days including bank holidays, rising to 33
- Buy extra 5 days leave, or be paid for 5 days less leave
- Walking meetings
Our Open Vacancies
To apply for any of our roles, please forward a CV to email@example.com.
What our employees say...
“I would definitely recommend working for Pragmatiq!”
“Across the business, there is a clear focus on career progression and if you put time into your job, they will put lots of time into your development.”
“The team at Pragmatiq are friendly and lots of fun to work with. Additionally, the culture and benefits we enjoy as employees are fantastic, as is the lovely office space.”
“The management team are very transparent in terms of the direction and general running of the business, which has allowed me to gain exposure to other areas of the business and expand my learnings further.”
“I’ve worked for Pragmatiq for 4 years and would definitely recommend them as a company to work for.”
“Management are supportive in terms of personal development which has allowed me to develop further within my role, as well as adding to my own personal development.”
“There is a strong focus on delivering high-quality implementations for our clients. The work is really rewarding and the clients are good to work with.”
“Would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a new opportunity working with Microsoft Dynamics, alongside a young, creative, skilled and passionate team!”
“The work environment is clearly important to the company, as the office is modern and fun.”
“Everyone at the company is so lovely to work with, including the supportive and friendly management team.”
“Senior management are very open and honest and good communicators. You are always made to feel valued.”
“They are a very supportive company and there are really no limits to personal development. They are willing to invest in individuals and help you grow in your role, as well as personally.”
“The structure and ethos of the company make it an enjoyable place to work and somewhere that you can grow, as the company grows.”
“I have found that when you need help it’s there and the team values ideas from everyone.”
“So far, Pragmatiq has been an amazing place to work and I would recommend it to anyone!”
“Every single person here has made me feel welcome and part of the team.”
“The help and support offered at Pragmatiq is fantastic. Being a relatively new employee, training is at the core of my day-to-day working life and any issues I have faced, have been met with enthusiastic guidance.”
“I can’t speak highly enough about the management, work culture, and everyone who makes up the company.”
“The work is very varied, dealing with a range of clients with individual needs.”
“Management genuinely cares about their employees’ wellbeing.”
“Good culture and good encouragement to make suggestions and have a say – management listen and action suggestions.”
“Fast-growing, well-managed company with a great team.”
"*" indicates required fields