Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Journeys
From September 1st 2023, Dynamics 365 Marketing will be known as Dynamics Customer Insights – Journeys.
This is following the news from Microsoft that D365 Marketing and D365 Customer Insights will be merged into a single brand and license, and will be known as Dynamics Customer Insights – Data and Journeys.
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Insights – Journeys?
In recent years, marketing strategies have had to adapt to a changing market; moving away from traditional methods, ‘one-size-fits-all’ communications and linear buying journey. Previously, the Dynamics 365 Marketing app focused on outbound marketing and suited these activities, however, with today’s customers expecting personalised approaches, instant interactions, digital touchpoints, and much more, organisations need a more modern solution.
That’s where Dynamics 365 Customer Insights – Journeys comes in. A comprehensive marketing solution that focuses on real-time, personalised experiences.
Features of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Insights – Journeys
Real-time marketing allows organisations to respond to customers’ actions in real-time, based on triggers, ensuring messages reach users at the right time in their journey.
- Deliver one-to-one experiences by triggering journeys at critical moments. For example, when Dynamics fields are updated, such as marking an opportunity as inactive, or when a prospect interacts with your emails
- Develop meaningful connections with your audience across email, SMS, push notifications, and even custom channels including WhatsApp
- Encourage customer action by sending timely reminders and recurring messages until they complete a certain action
Artificial Intelligence / Copilot
Leverage Copilot to assist you with everyday tasks. There are a variety of uses, such as:
- Segmentation – Use Copilot to target the right audience and build segments, by simply describing what you want to create using normal language
- Writing marketing emails – Use AI to edit and rewrite text, change the tone of voice, shorten and extend content, and more
- Image selection – Choosing images to accompany your messages can be time-consuming. Use Copilot to choose images from your library without having to spend time searching for them
- Create a journey – Simply describe in everyday words the customer journey you’d like to create, and Copilot will build the journey for you. For example, to build a journey based around an event, you could say “When a contact registers for a marketing event, send them reminder emails until they check into the event”
By leveraging your understanding of your audience from Dynamics 365 Customer Insights – Data, you can deliver personalised customer experiences and nurture your prospects in the best way possible.
- Maximise engagement using highly personalised communications, without writing code
- Use dynamic and conditional content to enhance personalisation
- Easily tailor messages to reflect your recipient’s interests, demographic or geographic information by adding different images, buttons and links
- Experiment and refine your messages using A/B testing to see what content truly resonates with customers
- Use Copilot to help craft emails by describing what you need in simple language
Take a look at Customer Insights in action...
Build lead generation forms
With Dynamics 365 Customer Insights – Journeys, you can easily create and embed web forms to capture customer data from your landing pages.
- Quickly create and publish forms that allow customers to create a call-back request, schedule a demo or sign up for newsletters on your website
- Use intuitive drag-and-drop controls to add fields to your forms
- Manage your audience’s preferences for marketing communications with built-in consent management
Seamlessly manage any type of event – online, on-site, or hybrid using Dynamics 365 Customer Insights – Journeys.
- Handle everything from the registrations and attendees, to speakers and sponsors, from a single system
- Automatically send registration confirmation, payment info, event reminders or any other messages to participants
- Promote your events to maximise attendance and send follow up messages to engage and nurture participants after the event
- Integration with Microsoft Teams to host and manage online events
Measure your success
Evaluate the effectiveness of your marketing with built-in marketing dashboards and reports.
- View milestone analytics for your KPIs such as; MQLs, SQLs, number of registrants, most effective marketing channel, etc.
- Use this insight to understand what is performing well and what might need more attention
- Gain insights into your audience’s behaviour and interests and tailor future marketing efforts to their needs
Hear from our customers...READ MORE TESTIMONIALS
“As a company, we often talk about collaboration and partnership working. This project was most definitely a real partnership to achieve a system that will help us to change the way in which we communicate with schools and delegates, supporting customer segmentation, targeted marketing and future engagement with our work.”
“I have found Pragmatiq to be professional, innovative, focused and aligned to our requirements, for this I thank them for a job very well done.”
“It is an amazing tool that streamlines all our processes and we are honestly over the moon with what Pragmatiq have created for us!”