Microsoft Power Pages
Design, configure, and publish websites that seamlessly work across web browsers and devices
Microsoft Pages is the evolution of Power Apps Portals, enabling businesses to design, configure, and publish websites that seamlessly work across web browsers and devices.
Built upon the functionality of Power Apps Portals, this solution is centred around the low-code concept, and has a range of additional features that support the creation of more engaging sites with advanced design capabilities.
Features of Power Pages
The Power Pages Design Studio how creators build and design professional websites, with options available to start from scratch or use one of the pre-built templates.
- Drag-and-drop design
- Options to use text, video, imagery, and business data forms and lists
- Use customisable themes from the styling workspace to suit your brand
- Store data in the Microsoft Dataverse and create tables using the data workspace
- Build your page on a standard framework that automatically renders across all platforms (desktop or mobile)
The Templates Hub provides a set of pre-built website templates, with working features and functionalities to address various business scenarios.
- Templates typically include page structures, navigation, and commonly used pages
- Customise each section or image within the template
- Industry-specific templates for common processes, such as building permits after-school registrations, or scheduling meetings
- Easily extend Dynamics 365 applications to customers, partners, and suppliers with templates for customer self-service, community self-service, and partner relationship management
The Learning Hub is a dedicated place for users to explore videos, documents and other resources, to help with the different stages of Power Pages.
Advanced development capabilities
Content Delivery Network (CDN)
For websites that have global reach, performance can be impacted due to the proximity of the consumer from the website host. To improve this experience, Content Delivery Network (CDN) integration with just a switch and no extensive configuration.
When you enable Content Delivery Network on your portal, static content—like images, scripts, and style sheet files —will be stored and served from the Content Delivery Network server closest to your location.
Integrate Power Pages with other Microsoft Power Platform components
- Dataverse: Securely store and manage data that are used by business applications and your Power Pages sites
- Power Apps: Users can use Power Apps to create custom mobile and web apps. For more basic requirements, Power Apps can be used to create rudimentary intranet sites that use SharePoint to store content. Power Pages is ideal for websites focused on external audiences that require more secure access to your business information.
- Power Automate: Power Automate allows users to automate workflows across their business. With Power Pages, use Power Automate for plug-ins, workflows, automated cloud flows, or to extend business logic and interact with data.
- Power BI: Power BI is Microsoft’s business intelligence tool that allows business to gain enhanced insights into their data. With Power Pages, integrate with Power BI to access components like reports, dashboards, and tiles.
- Power Virtual Agents: Power Virtual Agents enables users to create customisable artificial intelligence (AI) chatbots. Users can add chatbots to their websites created in Power Pages, to support a myriad of business needs.
Examples of how to use Power Pages
People can often think of low-code web development as being useful for basic projects. However, with Power Pages, there are so many more possibilities. Of course, you can use it for those examples previously listed, but you can take it further, for example:
Allow system administrators to setup an informal, conversational, thread-based communication portal for a particular group of stakeholders. Key features include Forums, Blogs, Ideas, and more.
Employee Self-Service Portal
Works similarly to the Customer Self-Service Portal except it is more employee-centric – similar in many ways to an intranet. Enables employees to browse through knowledge-based articles, ask questions, and provide comments or feedback on certain topics.
Allow customers, partners, or staff to book or reserve events, services, or resources from a secure platform.
Customer Support Helpdesk
Allow your staff to raise and manage tickets with the internal IT helpdesk, just like an external customer support portal. Employees can create new cases, view outstanding cases and also browse the knowledge base.
Introducing Microsoft Power Pages
Power Pages Pricing
Power Pages is licensed through pre-paid, capacity-based subscriptions and pay-as-you-go meters.
*Authenticated Users per website
£164.40 for 100 users/site/month (capacity to scale to 10,000 plus users)
*Anonymous Users per website
£61.60 for 500 users/site/month (capacity to scale to 10,000 plus users)
Read more about Power Page licencing.
*Prices are subject to change for the most up-to-date figures please contact us
What some of our clients say...View all Case Studies
“They listened, they understood and they made the changes to deliver a system that is both efficient and effective. Communication was effective and regular and I have no qualms in recommending the Pragmatiq team.”
“Thank you Pragmatiq for the work on the Power App for triage in mental health. Thousands of people received therapy months sooner, as the waiting list decreased, and it saved several lives in the first few months.”
“I have found Pragmatiq to be professional, innovative, focused and aligned to our requirements, for this I thank them for a job very well done.”
“We would not be able to function as we currently do without the system Pragmatiq put in place and it provides a platform to continue our growth, rather than be constricted by operational difficulties.”
“Throughout the process, the team were responsive, engaging and worked hard to understand our organisation and unique processes.”
“The after service has been brilliant with the Pragmatiq helpdesk portal, quick to respond and deal with any issues that arose after the system was implemented.”
Enquire Now about Microsoft Power Pages
Please complete the form below and a member of our team will get back to you shortly.
"*" indicates required fields