Technology to support your organisation
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a leading Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform in the Charity and Not for Profit sector. The cloud-based solution centralises all information and provides a 360-degree view of supporters, volunteers and other areas of the organisation. Additionally, the functionality enables users to manage information such as donation history, training documents, and recent communications. Event management and reporting functionality mean your organisation is supported by one solution, so there is no need for disparate systems and manual, time-consuming processes.
Benefits of Dynamics 365 for Charities and Non-Profits
Features of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Charities and Non-Profits
- Single Supporter View – Gain a complete, real-time view of your donors, sponsors, members and beneficiaries in one place. Details such as donation history, recent communications, communication preferences and notes, can be recorded within the system. As a result, your organisation can help deliver a better, more personalised experience.
- Communicate Effectively – Using the data stored within the system, tailor communications to your supporters. Send timely, relevant and personalised messages, keeping them updated on where donations are being utilised, or upcoming events they might be interested in. This makes interactions more targeted and therefore likely to drive positive engagement.
- Volunteer management – Effectively manage your volunteers within Dynamics 365 by providing a full view of hours volunteered, skills, training, communications, etc. As a result, your volunteers will be more supported and motivated.
- Work anywhere, any time – Avoid duplication of effort and enable your staff and volunteers to access records on the go. They can update case notes, view records and see live data on any device, wherever they are.
- Grant management – The grant management process can be time-consuming and often requires input from various stakeholder. Our software eases this process by allowing you to track submissions from start to finish, share important documentation with other users, and set automatic reminders to renew or reapply for grants.
- Event management – Fundraising events are a crucial part of any charity/non-profit organisation, but managing a busy calendar and maximising the opportunities these events present, can be difficult. Dynamics 365 is tailored to handle event management activities, such as bookings, donations, reminders, etc.
- Gain key insights into your organisation – Real-time, interactive reports and dashboards, allow you to gain key insights into your organisation. Accurately report on supporter engagement trends and see the impact of your work; a task that can be time-consuming without a centralised database.
- Security – Secure credentials are required to sign in to the system and administrators have the ability to grant specific security permissions around certain files or information, meaning only those who require access are able to. When a team member leaves the organisation, you can simply deactivate their account, ensuring your data is safe.
What our clients say...
Hear from some of the Charity and Non-Profit Organsiations we work with.
“Our mission is to ensure that meaningful mental health support is accessible and we aim to see everyone within 1 week of referring to our service. With demand for mental health and emotional support increasing exponentially through the coronavirus pandemic, we really needed to get systems in place to help us cope with the high demand whilst delivering against our mission and growing our team. This is why we decided to engage with Pragmatiq to help us build a bespoke system that would fulfil those elements. It was clear that an off-the-shelf package wouldn’t give us the security, efficiency and ease of use that our Dynamics system would. The work was planned out really effectively, giving us guidance based on their experience, which also made for the system to be built quickly with only small adjustments necessary before going live. Since the system has been built, our admin time has been significantly cut down, helping us to stick to our mission, even when we grow. Ultimately providing people with mental health and emotional support as quickly as possible.”
“Transitions UK is a charity working with vulnerable young people across Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes, North London, Birmingham, and Leicester. We have tripled in size over the last 12 months in response to the growing needs of young people during and beyond Lockdown. Our data systems and record-keeping were inadequate for current and future development. We asked Pragmatiq to develop and support a tailored version of MS Dynamics for the charity and to work with us to ensure we have a platform that will scale with us as we grow – and provide the level of analysis and record we now need to support a quality service to hundreds, and later thousands, of young people. I have been enormously impressed by Pragmatiq’s concern to get the architecture and structure absolutely right for us, their close attention to detail, their expertise, and the quality of their team. They have really listened – and worked hard to understand who we are and what we want to achieve – and then worked hard again, especially with our Technical Development Manager, and all our staff, to produce the right solution. I cannot recommend them highly enough and am very glad we chose them.”
“We commissioned Pragmatiq to provide us with a bespoke Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system using Microsoft Dynamics. The team at Pragmatiq very quickly gained a thorough understanding of our complex delivery model and created a solution that has had a positive impact and really added value to our work. Pragmatiq were focused in their approach and delivered to tight timescales, as well as being a pleasure to work with.”
“The Brighton Therapy Centre is a social enterprise providing high-quality psychological therapies to local people. Our processes are complex and, given the sensitive nature of our work, it is essential that we can manage our data securely and efficiently. We looked at various options for developing a clinical system that could meet our needs and arrived at Dynamics as the one system that could cover everything from client records and booking appointments to automated surveys and data analysis. We undertook an extensive procurement process to find the right provider. It was clear that Pragmatiq understood our organisation and needs in a way that other providers didn’t. We have been working with them now for a few months and have been delighted with their approach and commitment to getting things right. The whole team is professional, engaged, and reliable and I look forward to working with them again on future developments.”
“Pragmatiq were recommended to us via a networking connection in Manchester. Upon speaking to the company they seemed very knowledgeable and confident they could repair our unusable Dynamics system which had been built by a different partner. From the first face-to-face consultation, it was clear to see Jamie had the full knowledge around our intentions and understood our business model, and had actually created something similar in the health profession elsewhere. From that point, we felt confident to progress into a full development project. The results were quick and impressive. Offering us a totally up-to-date platform with all of the automation we had originally asked for. We are keen to continue to work with Pragmatiq and look to develop the system again in the future.”
Request a Callback
"*" indicates required fields