Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service is best suited for businesses that deploy engineers to carry out work at a customer’s home or premises. Examples can include installations, maintenance work, responding to break/fix issues, etc.
The end-to-end workforce management software helps organisations resolve service issues before they occur, optimise scheduling capabilities, ensure field service technicians have access to the right information wherever they are, and more.
Key benefits of Dynamics 365 Field Service
Who is Field Service Software for?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service is best-suited for service-based organisation whose focus is to deliver on-site services, such as installations or repair. For example:
- Equipment Maintenance: A manager uses Dynamics 365 to organise, schedule, and deliver maintenance or repair services, such as kitchen appliances, alarm systems, or boilers.
- Utilities: A telecoms or fibre optic company can leverage Dynamics 365 Field Service to reduce outages, by dispatching technicians to respond to challenges when they arise.
- Manufacturing: An office equipment manufacturer can use Dynamics 365 Field Service to manage maintenance plans and services.
- Health & Social Care: An in-home care provider can use Dynamics 365 Field Service to appoint, schedule and dispatch workers where needed to provide care, administer medicine, or assess patients changing needs.
Dynamics 365 Field Service Features
- Use the interactive drag-and-drop scheduling board to schedule the appropriate technician with the relevant skills. From this board, users can view completed jobs, what is in progress and jobs that need to be completed
- Automate work order creation and send relevant customer information directly to the dispatched technicians device, so they have the information they require for the job
- Easy to use mobile application allows users to access and update all information in real-time providing there is an internet connection available. If this is not possible then any information added will be synced with the system as soon as a connection is made
- Utilise the power of Internet of Things (IoT) and detect & diagnose issues before customers become aware of a problem
- Keep a record of your warranties, terms and conditions, billing rates, materials, expiration dates, and more
- Dynamics 365 enables you to move away from the traditional scheduled maintenance plans with can be costly. Instead, the predictive just-in-time capabilities allow you to schedule maintenance, repairs or replacements only when needed
- Update best routes, directions and work order details in real-time and send them out across devices to ensure appointments are reached on time
- All customer history is logged in the system, allowing technicians to see the previous history and complete the job effectively. This also provides a better customer experience as the customer does not need to repeat previous problems, and can be confident the technician knows what they are doing
- Customer portals enable customers to track service activities and self-schedule appointments
- Provide real-time tracking and automated reminders for customers
- Manage inventory in real-time so you are aware of the stock levels down to the truck, depot, or warehouse level
- Use the mobile app to collect information in the field, including work order updates, satisfaction surveys, signatures, payment, and photographs of work completed
- Microsoft’s Field Service solution is fully customisable, enabling you to adapt the platform to suit your business needs and the way in which you work
- Integrate with other Dynamics 365 apps to further enhance the customer experience
What our clients say...VIEW CASE STUDIES
“They worked in a professional manner throughout the project, paid attention to detail and were accommodating to our tight timescales.”
“The Pragmatiq team demonstrated expert product knowledge and provided innovative solutions throughout the project and continue to provide high-quality guidance and support over post go-live managed service.”
“We would not be able to function as we currently do without the system Pragmatiq put in place and it provides a platform to continue our growth, rather than be constricted by operational difficulties.”
“The strengths of Pragmatiq lie in their team who take time and care to help you define your needs before using their considerable technical expertise to create workable solutions that add business value. I would recommend Pragmatiq as a partner to anyone considering Microsoft Dynamics for their business.”
“I have found Pragmatiq to be professional, innovative, focused and aligned to our requirements, for this I thank them for a job very well done.”
“From the start, Pragmatiq considered our collective and individual needs and delivered an effective and impactful solution.”
“The Pragmatiq technical team ran with a large project and its fair to say now know our business inside out. Their ability to understand what we do and how we do it having only seen it from an ‘IT perspective’ was and still is impressive. We would highly recommend Pragmatiq.”
“Pragmatiq are a trusted and dynamic CRM partner. They have provided quick, flexible and innovative solutions to the challenges we’ve given them whilst being professional and supportive.”
“They have really listened – and worked hard to understand who we are and what we want to achieve. I cannot recommend them highly enough and am very glad we chose them.”
“Pragmatiq worked to tight and fixed timescales to complete a focused delivery which had real business value.”
“Pragmatiq were focused in their approach and delivered to tight timescales, as well as being a pleasure to work with.”
“The whole team is professional, engaged and reliable and I look forward to working with them again on future developments.”
“It was clear that an off-the-shelf package wouldn’t give us the security, efficiency, and ease of use that our Dynamics system would.”
“The dedication, knowledge and customer service shown to the delivered projects has been exceptional and their innovative approach to business is inspiring.”
“They listened, they understood and they made the changes to deliver a system that is both efficient and effective. Communication was effective and regular and I have no qualms in recommending the Pragmatiq team.”
“The after service has been brilliant with the Pragmatiq helpdesk portal, quick to respond and deal with any issues that arose after the system was implemented.”
“We are a fast-growing business requiring a system that is able to keep up with the pace and provide us with quick processes, reports and dashboards for all departments. We have worked closely with the team for over 12 months and we are over the moon with where we currently are.”
“The team at Pragmatiq provided us with a platform that not only works for all our Associations and their individual requirements but one that will grow with us as an organisation.”
“The results were quick and impressive. Offering us a totally up to date platform with all of the automation we had originally asked for. We are keen to continue to work with Pragmatiq and look to develop the system again in the future.”
“We have been very impressed with the new CRM and feel it is fit for purpose and has given us specific functionality, with possibilities to add to the system. Pragmatiq are organised and professional in their approach and I would not hesitate in recommending them.”
“Thanks to Pragmatiq, we now have a bespoke system that has been tailored to our specific needs and is fully integrated with Microsoft Dynamics.”
Contact us about Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service
"*" indicates required fields