Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides a comprehensive CRM solution for Membership Organisations, which can be tailored to suit the individual needs of each business. Whether a Professional Body, Club, Association or Growth Hub, Dynamics 365 will enable you to effectively manage your data and gain a 360-degree view of member interactions.
Challenges faced by Membership Organisations
At Pragmatiq, we understand the industry challenges Membership Organisations face. To retain members, organisations require an in-depth understanding of interactions with members to be able to adapt to current needs and anticipate future opportunities.
Features of Dynamics 365 for Membership Organisations
- Single view of each member – Gain a single view of each member with all their information, history and notes in one place. This also presents new opportunities to up-sell to members, which can be a challenge if you are relying on manual processes.
- Automated renewal reminders – Deliver automated reminders to members when their membership is due for renewal. This reduces pressure on the renewals team and new offers can be personalised based on information within the system, increasing retention rates.
- Increase reach to prospective members – Dynamics 365 has options for basic marketing functionality, or more substantial features (such as email marketing automation and integration with social channels) dependant on your organisations need. Leveraging this functionality increases your reach to prospective members.
- Self-service portals – Enable members to update details, preferences and registrations through self-service portals. This saves staff admin time and gives the customer access when they want it.
- Identify common reasons for non-renewals/cancellations – Track and monitor all member lifecycles and identify common reasons for not renewing memberships, making more informed decisions for the future. Also, spot members at risk of canceling and intervene before this happens.
- Gain important insights about your organisation – Gain important insights about your organisation and members with easy-to-use, configurable dashboards. Segment data in various ways, such as ‘member type’, enabling you to understand the full picture of your membership portfolio.
Benefits of Dynamics 365 for Membership Organisations
Some Membership Organisations we have supported…
The Drapers' Company
The Drapers’ Company is one of the 110 livery companies in the City of London. As a philanthropic institution, interests vary across a range of charitable areas, with a particular focus on education, prisoner rehabilitation, and older people’s care. The organisation also encourages volunteering opportunities where possible.
To overcome business challenges, PragmtatiQ designed and implemented a bespoke Membership Management solution, built on Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Retail Motor Industry Federation (RMI)
The Retail Motor Industry Federation (RMI) is the UK’s leading automotive trade body, representing franchised car and commercial vehicle dealers, independent garages, bodyshops, motorcycle dealers, petrol retailers, auction houses, and cherished number plate dealers, who provide sales and services to motorists and businesses across the UK. RMI consists of 8 sub-associations, which each operate in a slightly different way. Previously, all associations were working with an archaic, on-premise membership database. Pragmatiq was engaged to design, develop and implement a cloud-based system built on Microsoft Dynamics 365.
What our clients say...VIEW ALL CASE STUDIES
“The after service has been brilliant with the Pragmatiq helpdesk portal, quick to respond and deal with any issues that arose after the system was implemented.”
“Pragmatiq are a trusted and dynamic CRM partner. They have provided quick, flexible and innovative solutions to the challenges we’ve given them whilst being professional and supportive.”
“The team at Pragmatiq provided us with a platform that not only works for all our Associations and their individual requirements but one that will grow with us as an organisation.”
“From the start, Pragmatiq considered our collective and individual needs and delivered an effective and impactful solution.”
“The Pragmatiq team demonstrated expert product knowledge and provided innovative solutions throughout the project and continue to provide high-quality guidance and support over post go-live managed service.”
“The strengths of Pragmatiq lie in their team who take time and care to help you define your needs before using their considerable technical expertise to create workable solutions that add business value. I would recommend Pragmatiq as a partner to anyone considering Microsoft Dynamics for their business.”
“The Pragmatiq technical team ran with a large project and its fair to say now know our business inside out. Their ability to understand what we do and how we do it having only seen it from an ‘IT perspective’ was and still is impressive. We would highly recommend Pragmatiq.”
“They have really listened – and worked hard to understand who we are and what we want to achieve. I cannot recommend them highly enough and am very glad we chose them.”
“Pragmatiq worked to tight and fixed timescales to complete a focused delivery which had real business value.”
“Pragmatiq were focused in their approach and delivered to tight timescales, as well as being a pleasure to work with.”
“The whole team is professional, engaged and reliable and I look forward to working with them again on future developments.”
“We are a fast-growing business requiring a system that is able to keep up with the pace and provide us with quick processes, reports and dashboards for all departments. We have worked closely with the team for over 12 months and we are over the moon with where we currently are.”
“It was clear that an off-the-shelf package wouldn’t give us the security, efficiency, and ease of use that our Dynamics system would.”
“The dedication, knowledge and customer service shown to the delivered projects has been exceptional and their innovative approach to business is inspiring.”
“They listened, they understood and they made the changes to deliver a system that is both efficient and effective. Communication was effective and regular and I have no qualms in recommending the Pragmatiq team.”
“I have found Pragmatiq to be professional, innovative, focused and aligned to our requirements, for this I thank them for a job very well done.”
“The results were quick and impressive. Offering us a totally up to date platform with all of the automation we had originally asked for. We are keen to continue to work with Pragmatiq and look to develop the system again in the future.”
“We have been very impressed with the new CRM and feel it is fit for purpose and has given us specific functionality, with possibilities to add to the system. Pragmatiq are organised and professional in their approach and I would not hesitate in recommending them.”
“We would not be able to function as we currently do without the system Pragmatiq put in place and it provides a platform to continue our growth, rather than be constricted by operational difficulties.”
“Thanks to Pragmatiq, we now have a bespoke system that has been tailored to our specific needs and is fully integrated with Microsoft Dynamics.”
“They worked in a professional manner throughout the project, paid attention to detail and were accommodating to our tight timescales.”
Request a Callback
"*" indicates required fields