What is a Custom Business Solution?
Sometimes a business may require a database/system that doesn’t involve the typical functionality which is often associated with a CRM (leads, quotes, opportunities, etc); This is where a Custom Business Solution comes in, which is designed and developed specifically to meet your unique needs. As a Dynamics 365 Partner, we have the ability to leverage other applications within the Microsoft platform, such as Microsoft Power Apps, providing us with the tools to build solutions that often do not include any functionality relating to traditional CRM as we just mentioned. The system is fully flexible and just like all our bespoke solutions, can be extended further over time as your business grows and requirements change.
How to tell if your business requires a Custom Business Solution…
A common reoccurrence we see amongst many businesses is that their existing processes rely heavily on complex spreadsheets, old disparate systems and more than one piece of software. At times we see customers attempting to take these complex processes & data and fit them into an off-the-shelf solution. However, this causes challenges as the system is not designed in a way that suits individual business needs. A custom-built solution is able to mold itself around a business and its processes & requirements, as opposed to having to mold your processes & requirements, around a more rigid system. Once that system has been implemented successfully within a business, the overall impact and value will result in justifying any outlay in what the project costs. To give a few examples of the benefits:
– Increase efficiency
– Improve visibility of data
– Automate business processes
– Ability to work anywhere, at anytime
– Enhance employee productivity
Our team will work with you from a consultancy perspective to understand your requirements and what you need from the software, to then build a unique solution tailored accordingly to your needs.
How much does a Custom Business Solution cost?
It is often thought that a Custom Business Solution is going to cost tens of thousands of pounds, and whilst there are certainly clients that have a need to spend that amount (due to size, the complexity of the project, etc) there are lots of use cases to build and develop a solution which is bespoke, allows businesses to work more efficiently and in a more systemised way, but doesn’t have to cost the world.
Examples of Custom Business Solutions…
We can build solutions for almost any scenario. To give you a clearer idea, we have included a few examples of what we have built for our customers and what is possible below. There are many more examples of Custom Business Solutions we have built for numerous industries, so please get in touch to find out more.
- Training Course and Booking Management
- Certifications and Post-Course Documentation
- Training Course Revenue and Financials
- Website Integration for Online Bookings
- Engineering Change Management Requests
- Approval Processes
- Documentation Management and Revisions
- Change Requests Overview Dashboard and Reporting
- Fundraising Event Management
- Event Activity and Task Management
- Participant Tracking and Communication
- Sponsorship and Donation Management
- Supplier On-boarding Process
- Supplier Assessment and Evaluation
- Supplier Audits
- Portals and Collaboration
- Care Plan Management
- Carer Resource Management
- Carer Visit Reports
- Care Plan Financials and Progress Reporting
- Asset Database and Stock List
- Asset Ordering and Reservations
- Asset Returns and Reviews
- Asset Overview Dashboard and Reporting
Want to learn more about Custom Business Solutions?
Take a look at our main page for more information about Custom Business Solutions…
Get in touch
If you would like more information on Custom Business Solutions and how Pragmatiq can support your business, please get in touch by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us on 01908 038110. Alternatively, fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.