Do You Provide Ongoing Dynamics 365 Support?
Yes, we do. We offer a Fixed-Price Managed Service subscription, where we handle everything from help-desk requests/traditional help-desk support, user training, change requests, technical consultancy, development work, and project management. This can be used to phase your deployment orto develop your system to the next level by configuring new features, implementing new workflows, and increasing user skills with complementary training.
The following is included in our Managed Support Offering:
- Access directly to Technical and Functional Consultants through the Helpdesk
- Projects, help-desk requests, user training, implementing change requests, project management, technical consultancy and development work can be flexibly requested
- Monthly roll-over of hours
- Resolve issues and get answers to Dynamics 365 questions with the expert phone, email and remote dial-in support at no additional cost
- Account Management included in this package – Regular calls and meetings. Official quarterly review calls and a face-to-face meeting with Account Manager and Technical Director every 6 months to discuss strategy/roadmap
- Proactive advice and recommendations around new updates, licensing changes, compulsory upgrades
Find out more about our support offering
If you would like to learn more about the Pragmatiq Managed Service offering, take a look at our main support page.