Dynamics 365 for Healthcare – Everything you need to know
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Healthcare is a powerful solution that provides healthcare organisations with the ability to manage the various elements of their organisation from one centralised system. The software provides you with a 360-degree view of patient information, documents, tasks, activities, key metrics, and more. As a leading technology platform, Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides organisations with a feature-rich solution to support the delivery of exceptional care and provide patients with a better experience.
Within this blog, we highlight the benefits of implementing Dynamics 365 for Healthcare, explore the features and capabilities and discuss the useful integrations available…
Key Benefits – Reasons to choose Dynamics 365 for Healthcare
- Manage Patients – Gain a complete view of patient information including medication, appointment, notes, etc
- Boost Efficiency – Automate activities such as appointment scheduling, reminders and assigning tasks to caregivers
- Improve Collaboration – Departments all work from the same set of shared data, enhancing collaboration across the business
- Secure Environment – Ensure all data held within your healthcare organisation is kept confidential, compliant and secure
- Provide Quality Care – Provide a more personalised patient experience and quickly access important information
- Access From Anywhere – Access customer data on smartphone, tablet or desktop across multiple facilities or locations
- Flexible licensing that suits your business – Microsoft Dynamics 365 licenses are flexible and scalable, enabling your organisation to start with what you need and add features/further applications as you grow
- Automatic Updates – Microsoft roll out two updates per year as well as incremental changes to ensure that your solution remains up-to-date; These updates are included within your license and are managed remotely
Features of Dynamics 365 for Healthcare
Dynamics 365 centralises all your data to enable healthcare organisations to effectively manage their practices. Client information, records and other business data can be found quickly instead of searching through multiple databases or spreadsheets.
Manage all patient information
With all your data in one place, Dynamics 365 allows you to track all patient information. For example you can track current conditions, medical history, medication, tests, results, appointments and communication preferences.
Access across the healthcare eco-system
Dynamics 365 allows your employees to access records across your facilities or locations, enabling them to deliver an exceptional patient experience and increase internal productivity.
Security and compliance
Securely store sensitive client data that is fully compliant with strict industry regulations. Role-based permissions mean that users only have access to what is required, and your organisation is fully in control of the data at all times.
Keep track of all tasks and follow-ups with automatic reminders within the system, linked to relevant records and documents.
Dynamics 365 provides you with complete visibility of your healthcare organisations performance metrics in real-time, so you can see immediately which areas are performing, as well as those that require attention. Built-in dashboards provide you with all the information you need in easy-to-read graphs and charts.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 seamlessly integrates with the other applications available in the Microsoft ecosystem such as the complete Microsoft 365 stack (Word, Excel, SharePoint, Outlook, etc), the Power Platform (Power BI, Power Automate and Power Apps) and other Dynamics 365 applications (Business Central, Finance & Operations, Retail, etc). For most other business software outside the Microsoft ecosystem, thanks to Dynamics 365’s open API, integrations can be built easily to your other business applications.
Dynamics 365 integrates seamlessly with Microsoft 365 apps (previously Office 365), such as Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint and OneNote, that are commonly used within businesses. As a result, businesses can…
– Access several applications simultaneously
– Increase productivity by working with familiar applications and save time switching between tools
– Improve how you manage and interact with customers
– Work from anywhere, on any device
– Drive collaboration
Discover more about this integration here.
The Power Platform is an integrated application platform of Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents. By integrating them with your Dynamics 365 solution you can leverage their capabilities to support your business in different ways:
– Power BI – for detailed analytics and reporting
– Power Apps – for building bespoke business and mobile applications
– Power Automate – for automation business tasks
– Power Virtual Agents – for Artificial Intelligence Chatbots
Take a look at what our healthcare clients have to say about their solutions…
Want to learn more about Dynamics 365 for Healthcare?
To learn more about our Healthcare CRM System, take a look at our webpage which provides further details.