Mental Health Matters
Explore how Pragmatiq helped Mental Health Matters future-proof the organisation by moving away from multiple disconnected systems for various services, to a comprehensive and bespoke solution, built on the Microsoft Power Platform.
Mental Health Matters (MHM) is a national charity with over 35 years of experience in delivering high-quality mental health and social care services, across England.
The organisation supports more than 15,500 people every month to achieve their recovery goals, and they are always seeking to develop and expand their services to reach more people in need.
Amongst the wide range of services MHM offer, are crisis support, virtual havens and a wellbeing and recovery service. Pragmatiq worked with MHM to support these services in the initial phase, with additional services being onboarded in subsequent phases.
- MHM previously used multiple disparate systems to support the various services
- As each mental health service had independent requirements, it was difficult to align systems. They required a solution that all services could use, but could also be customised at an individual level
- It was incredibly challenging, manual and time-consuming for users to gain access to the information needed day-to-day
- As data resided in different applications, gaining key insights that management could use to help make key strategic decisions was difficult
- Lack of automation capabilities, contributing to significant inefficiencies across the organisation
- MHM wanted an implementation partner who has a proactive approach and can continue to support and offer additional consultancy post-implementation
- Pragmatiq implemented a Custom Business Solution, leveraging the Microsoft Power Platform, to meet the varying needs of each service
- Implemented functionality that supports the referral process where necessary
- Integrated with Dynamics 365 Customer Voice to capture referral information, with the responses then feeding back into the solution
- Implemented incident management functionality to record essential information and follow a structured escalation process
- Identified that a lot of the support given is based around conversations, so developed activity management functionality to capture this
- Designed a decision management process in the system to ensure the correct procedures are followed and capture a history of all decision points as well as recording risks and safety plans
- Developed an extended SharePoint security model, to ensure the correct security permissions were applied across all platforms
- A scalable, customised and integrated solution that is tailored to meet the needs of all services in the organisation
- Improved visibility and access to information
- Reduced administrative time, especially in the central admin teams within the services
- Future-proofing the business to ensure a customisable and flexible platform moving forward to encompass requirements that may arise in the future
- Streamlined application landscape
- Improved automation capabilities